Monday, March 19, 2007

The world according to Lindsey

L - Did I tell you I am moving San Diego?

B - No. When are you leaving?

L - In two weeks.

B - What brought this on?

L - Time for a change.

B - That's great! What are you going to do out there.

L - I am so excited. My apartment is five minutes from Sea World. I think I will apply for a job there. I know! I will be a whale trainer!

R - More like whale bait.

B - I think you need special education for that.

L - That's ok. I will start at the bottom. I read on the Sea World website that if you are over 21 they give you complimentary drinks?

B - Scary.

L - If that doesn't work out I will go to the San Diego Zoo and teach Giraffes to jump or something.

B - I have never seen a Giraffe jump.

L - That's cause there isn't anybody to train them.

B - I thought it was because there legs couldn't handle the stress. Good luck. Sounds like an exciting adventure.

L - Or I will just become a movie star! The most famous of the famous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home